Popular Posts

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Nattu vaithiyam in Tamil treatments

Before starting any medicines or treatment, try this nattu vaithiyam in tamil remedies to treat many kinds of health problems.

Nattu vaithiyam for cough and cold: If you are suffering from cough and cold then consuming garlic soup. Garlic gives soothing relief for cold, congested nose and itching throat.   Consume a glass of lemon juice to increase the resistance of your body and it also helps to increase the stamina. Juice extracted from raw onion is very beneficial for the treatment of cold and blocked nose.  Those who are suffering from cold should consume minimum 6 to 8 glasses of water every day to avoid dehydration.  Chew few tulsi leaves to treat irritation in throat and cure dry cough effectively.   Boil basil leaves along with ginger in water and consume the hot water to get relief from cough and cold.

Paati vaithiyam for throat pain: Consuming grapes is a very good remedy for severe dry cough and itching in throat.  To stop coughing instantly drink a glass of hot water with a pinch of salt.  To get relief from blocked nose, try the remedy of taking hot shower.  Inhaling the steam can also prove beneficial for cold. The gelatin present in Marshmallows is beneficial for the treatment of sore throat and throat infections. Mix lemon juice and one tsp honey in hot water to get instant relief from sore throat and cough.

Patti vaithiyam for allergy and fever: To treat the rashes and reddishness due to fever, apply petroleum jelly on the affected area.  Mix a pinch of saffron in a tea and consume it to treat common fever.  Oranges are natural energy suppliers. It also helps the body to fight against infections.   Consume a glass of warm milk to get relief in fever and body pain. The application of oatmeal is very useful to treat eczema effectively.

Paati vaithiyam for acidity: To treat acidity and heart burn, consume water with baking soda dissolved in it. Baking soda works as a natural antacid.  Eat a ripe banana to treat the problem of acidity. Chew a piece of raw ginger to get rid of acidity and heart burn. Drink cold milk in empty stomach  for acidity problem.


Paati vaithiyam for mouth smell: The problem of bad breath can be solved by eating fresh yogurt.  If your child is suffering from hiccups, give a spoon of sugar to stop hiccups immediately. Eat fresh mint leaves for bad breath and mouth smell.

3 comments:

  1. I want to share with you all on how Dr Itua saves my life with his powerful Herbal medicines, I was diagnosed of Oral/Ovarian Cancer which i suffered from for 5 years with no positive treatment until when My son came to me in the hospital when i was laying down on my dying bed waiting for god to call out my name to join him in heaven.
    My son was so excited that very day he came across Dr Itua on Blogspot, we decided to give him a try although we Americans are so scared to trust Africans but i really have no choice that time to choose life in between so we gave a try to Dr Itua Herbal medicines, god wiling he was a good man with a god gift. Dr Itua send us the herbal medicine it was three bottles. I take it for three weeks instructor and this herbal medicines heal me, cure my Oral/Ovarian Cancer completely I have been living for 9 months now with healthy life no more symptoms.
    I'm sponsoring Dr Itua in LA Advert on Cancer patent seminar which my son will be participating too and other patent Dr Itua has cured from all kind of human disease, also if you are sick from disease like,Epilepsy,Breast Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Brain cancer,Hiv,. Vaginal cancer,Herpes,Colon-Rectal Cancer,Chronic Disease.Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity,Multiple myeloma,Tach Diseases,Leukemia,Liver cancer,
    Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,,Bladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Cervical Cancer,Oral cancer,Hepatitis,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Pancreatic Cancer, Stomach cancer
    Testicular cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis,Vulvar cancer,Ovarian cancer,,Sinus cancer, Here Is The Wonderful Healer Contact. Name_ Doctor Itua, Email Contact: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, Phone/WhatsApp: +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor Odion who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this Dr Odion email on a Facebook of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2349019421176. he can also help with this following sickness DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV/CURE/LUPUS/
    HEPATITIS

    ReplyDelete